First Day of School. They are so exited to ride the bus this year. Kindergarten watch out! The Big Second Grader The bus drops them off at our driveway, which is very nice.
I dont know how I deleted my comment... oops.. I said I can't believe Tathan is in 2nd grade, and Liam is in Kindergarten. Holy Canoly! I could have two kids in the same grade if I wanted... ha ha You guys start school early there dontcha.. Cute boys!
3 comments:
I dont know how I deleted my comment... oops.. I said I can't believe Tathan is in 2nd grade, and Liam is in Kindergarten. Holy Canoly! I could have two kids in the same grade if I wanted... ha ha You guys start school early there dontcha.. Cute boys!
Holy cow what handsome little guys! Liam looks so innocent!! :) Hope the first day went great!! I bet you had a great time Kelli!!!
Post a Comment