Sunday, August 12, 2007

On the Move

Kaia is there...that dreaded place in life where we suddenly have to go through each room to make sure that there are no small items on the floor that could be a choking hazard. We have to put up gates now too. We thought the wood floors would deter her, but she is too ambitious! She has places to go!
She spends a lot of her crawling time in push-up position. She is trying to show me up I guess. I think maybe she just gives her knees a break from the hard floors. I try to keep her on blankets, but she'd rather just get out there and discover.


She is such a jabberer. All day long its "Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga." I think I heard a few "Da Da Da's" in there also but she definately favors the Ga Ga Ga.

3 comments:

CnLAland said...

SO cute!! Wow Kelli...you don't have your hands full already!! ;) Isn't it time for another one?!? haha! If Brad mails you some cheesecake then you have to mail us Kaia!! Deal?!?!

Tirsa said...

If she keeps that up, she is going to have arms of steel! She is such a show off! (But a very cute one).

Marcy said...

Can you say Gladiator baby? Geeze, she is tougher than me...