Happy Birthday!!! The cake looks delicious and you look great....for such an "old" woman!! haha...jk! I am not far behind!! Hope you had a fantastic day!! :)
Hey Amber! I linked over to your recipe sight. Thanks for making me gain ten pounds just be reading all those yummy things! I'm trying to go the other direction...where's your diet pages. ha ha no fun.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! The cake looks delicious and you look great....for such an "old" woman!! haha...jk! I am not far behind!! Hope you had a fantastic day!! :)
Happy Birthday! You're still just a baby .lol
Kelbel--
You look beautiful! I love pictures of mom with their kids.
Hope it was a wonderful birthday. I miss you.
Love-
"The Baby" Kat #3
Hey Amber! I linked over to your recipe sight. Thanks for making me gain ten pounds just be reading all those yummy things! I'm trying to go the other direction...where's your diet pages. ha ha no fun.
Post a Comment