Before summer could begin, we had to go to all the awesome graduations and awards ceremonies! yipee! We started with Mettea's pre-K graduation. It was very entertaining to watch 160 four and five year olds. My favorite part was when the repeated the pledge. The ladY leading them had a very strong southern accent and they copied her to a T. It was hilarious...to me anyway.

ON TO KINDERGARTEN NOW!

top row...so cute!


Next... Liam's award ceremony.

sO HaPPy!

In LALA land!

Liam's 1st grade class....on to 2nd grade!

Tathan during his awards ceremony...could not stop talking to best buddy Nicky the entire time.


HOLY CANOLE WE WILL HAVE A FOURTH GRADER!!!

Then we had our traditional family BRING ON DA SUMMA PARTAY!
9 comments:
I want to come to the bring on da summer partay... Did you get your pool at walmart? I need me one of those...
i need one of those parties at my house.
How fun are you! Abbie wants a hooray it's summer party and I keep putting it off!
Your so fun! Four more days here...PARTY!
So fun. I can't believe Tathan is so old now. He was Ezra's age when I first met you.
I love your summer party. I'm going to have to start doing that.
So much fun. Next year invite us!!
That looks like soooo much fun! Can we come play? :) We don't celebrate summer here, we DREAD it!
Man, your kids are old! Corbin will start first grade next fall and I can't wait! I didn't realize he and Mattea were the same age.- Well he doesn't turn 5 until the end of Aug. I just didn't want to hold him back- can't wait to get him out of the house!
Your kids are getting so big! Your Mettea looks like you so much. There are a few profile pictures that she just looks so much like you..minus the red hair of course. Your pictures are so cute..especially all the family ones..and your straight out of the 70's picture DOES look really cute.
Post a Comment