Monday, June 8, 2009

MY FIRST TRIATHLON!

It was so awesome. I did better than I thought, but I am going to do it again next year and try and beat my time by 30 min. Steve was watching with the kids but he was wishing he was doing it along with me so maybe I can talk him into joining me next time. I think I'm addicted. That was so much more fun than just running! I was on a major endorphin high after the race but then I crashed at home and slept for about 15 hours on and off.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for YOU!! Don't you love that feeling of accomplishment at the end of a race?! Love it!

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Awesome! I would love to know how you trained for it. Did your parents come home from their mission?

*aNdY* said...

YOU LOOK GREAT! I never want to do something like that! ha I am lazy plus my back SUCKS

Trent and Amy said...

good job skinny minny

Emily Weber said...

You're such a STUD kelli!! :) Or should I just call you WONDER WOMAN!!?

Tirsa said...

Seriously...that is really cool that you did it. Blaine really enjoyed the one he did a few years ago, too. I really enjoy watching them.

Tirsa said...

And you do look really great. You are not going to believe how big I am when you see me next month. I know I can't complain because you were pregnant at at least the first 2, possibly 3 Allen fam reunions!!!

I am totally using your maternity clothes, so thank you.

Angie said...

Way to go Kelli, I someday want to do one also! I was going to do it this year, but Robyn is getting married on the same day as the one I wanted to do (darn heehee) maybe next time!

Tanner Fam said...

You da woMAN!!! Proud of you. Now come here and do it with me.

Haley said...

Way to go!