Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Cub Scout Day Camp!

LUCKY ME! I got to spend two days with about 300 cub scouts. They have three more days of pure fun without me darn it!!!! They have a week long all day cub scout camp/NASCAR themed of course! We are in the south afterall.

All sarcasm aside it was pretty cool to spend that time with my boys. At least now I know what I'm up against for next time I volunteer! I did enjoy the golf, archery and whittling. Liam said he is so glad I got to come and that he LOVES my shirt and thinks its the most beautiful shirt I have. LOLOL!!!!!!!









2 comments:

Angie said...

Ha Ha Ha I would have to agree with Liam you are one HOT mamma in that shirt owwwww! Looks like you had a great time being a scout mom!

Wendy said...

Lucky Justin too! He had to spend his birthday morning with these 300 cubs as well, none of which are ours! But our cub time will come in a few years down.

Looks like you had fun!