I got to go up for just a few hours to our Stake's youth pioneer trek. I had a little skit/song with a lady I work with in YW, Lori Stotts our pres. It was so cool to see everything and those poor kids were drenched! They slept in puddles of water because all of their tents leaked. I felt bad, but overall they had an awesome experience.



Rhonda is going to love that I posted these. I told her she looks like a pioneer supermodel!



A couple of our youth

well, at least my hat was awesome! LOL. OK, so it didn't really fit the times but oH WeLL
4 comments:
Looks like fun! I didn't realize Lori was the YW Pres. now! Isn't she awesome?! Miss y'all!
Blaine and I would be mas and pas next week on our youth trek if I weren't preggers. And they actually do the pioneer trek through Martin's cove and everything. Hope to be able to do it in 4 more years!
Wow! since we didn't have mirrors I didn't realize I was such a babe! Ha! but now I know what one driver thought...I do look like one of the kids...
Your pics turned out great! I might steal one for my blog...I used someone elses camera for all the pics and never had any for my own. Thanks for the feature!
You are soooo HOT!
Post a Comment