Steve has upgraded to a bigger plane and they are brand new. We went to go check them out before they go into circulation. It was pretty cool and it smelled like a new car. The kids loved being in the cockpit.
Kaia and I ready to take off to an undisclosed tropical destination. Trying not to get sucked into the engine! First class....you wish girls! I wish.
How fun!! Our boys would have loved that. Your kids looked like they were having a good time. I bet Steve is excited to fly a new plane...I bet that cost Delta a pretty penny!
6 comments:
I can't believe how big everyone looks. It makes me sad. Why oh why wont you come visit me? Alexis and Kaia need to bond!
Where is the stereo?
COME SEE ME
How fun!! Our boys would have loved that. Your kids looked like they were having a good time. I bet Steve is excited to fly a new plane...I bet that cost Delta a pretty penny!
Maybe I'll buy one of those instead of a house in X million of years! Then at least I could travel and sleep on the plane! HA ha ha!
Looks pretty easy to fly.
Post a Comment