Friday, May 1, 2009

family photos

Grandma Marsha (mom) wanted a family pic for mothers day so we took some pictures by our lake and then had someone else take our pictures also. Here's just a few of them. This first one might be the only one where we are all looking at the camera and smiling.


Steve likes this picture because he says I look like I came straight out of the seventies! I'm not a fan at all of this picture. That shirt was horrible because it kept poofing out and I look 9 months prego! Yes, my boys, as handsome as they are, look like they are half asleep!
This one of the girls turned out though. Cute.
I guess no one wanted to smile that day.

12 comments:

Eve said...

You do look like a total hippie in that picture, ha ha.

Tirsa said...

Great pics. You don't look prego at all. I am a fan of that walking pic.

Angie said...

I love the candid one so cute of all you guys laughing and smiling.

Stephanie said...

Your kids are so adorable! and so old. It doesn't seem like you have been gone that long.

Marcy said...

You guys are the perfect rainbow!

Bill & Tenna Allen said...

What great pictures. We love them all. Especially the smiles...

Wade & Kati Allen said...

cute pictures! Luke said he misses you guys so much! We need to visit!

Trent and Amy said...

peace flower child.....cute pictures...cute kids! Come visit!

Jordan and Jodi said...

Great pictures! I love the walking picture! It is funny to take pictures with children because you really never know what you are going to get! :) They look great! Happy Early Mom's Day!

*aNdY* said...

I love that pic of the Holding hands.. its my fav...cute cute

Kat Rose said...

You guys look so good. Great pics! Your kids are getting so big so fast!

Tanner Fam said...

Great photos. People pay big bucks to have the Sears backdrop of your scenery.