1) go to the 4th picture folder
2) go to the 4th picture in the folder
3) tell 4 things about that picture
4) tag 4 more people
I Tag Tirsa, Kati, Andy Marcy (All sisters both sides and everyone else who reads this)
1-Eight months prego in the Bahamas.
2-One of like 3 pictures I have of me pregnant
3-I was prego with Kaia
4-I can't believe I posted this picture! Yuck.
4 comments:
HOT MAMMA!!
I don't think I ever looked that gorgeous eight months pregnant. Something only you could pull off. You look amazing! Love the flower in your hair.
Can I just say hot mamma! And no I didn't copy Michelle, I thought of it before I even entered the comment section! But it is so appropriate, since you are the hotmamma after all. By the way I have taught my son to say it to me! He rocks!
Thanks for doing the tag. You looked beautiful pregnant. They could put you on the cover of a 'Mother' type magazine.
Post a Comment