This is us. Thats all.
Cool 'wave mobile' and way cool trophy. Congratulations Tathan!
I love that car! What an awesome and idea and it fits your family so well.
so what was the trophy for? Awesome car Taters!!!!
Forgot...it was for the MOST UNIQUE car! :)
Love the car!
love the car!!! way to go!!!
It's all about the biggest trophy! To all the other cars....SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!
How fun! I am so bummed I wont have any PWD stories, it looks like it will be just girls in our house.
f-u-n!!You are great parents, that should go on a hall of fame tour!! Amazing!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cool 'wave mobile' and way cool trophy. Congratulations Tathan!
I love that car! What an awesome and idea and it fits your family so well.
so what was the trophy for? Awesome car Taters!!!!
Forgot...it was for the MOST UNIQUE car! :)
Love the car!
love the car!!! way to go!!!
It's all about the biggest trophy! To all the other cars....SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!
How fun! I am so bummed I wont have any PWD stories, it looks like it will be just girls in our house.
f-u-n!!
You are great parents, that should go on a hall of fame tour!! Amazing!
Post a Comment