These pictures are mostly for family who have asked to see them...you know who you are! My girls got bedspreads from mom and dad for Christmas and we painted their room. They also got name pillows and animal pillows thanks to Andy! And thanks to Jaime for her extra paint. It would have probably taken me another month to get around to buying paint if she didn't just bring her extra over.


Andy painted these also. Aren't they cute letters!


Kaia just finished brusshing her teeth. She can't do that without getting drenched from head to toe. I'm not sure why.
14 comments:
The room is perfect! I love the bedspreads, pillow, paint, drapes, letters and the hardwood floors...how lucky to have flooring like that in their bedroom. Your girls are darling!
Kelli--this is Lindsey Cobabe (Livingston now) What cute kids you have--whole fam-damily for that matter! Hope you don't mind me checkin' out your blog--I want that bed spread--can you find out where it's from?! Love it! My daughter just had a bed swapped from a neighbor, and I've been wanting a cute bedspread for it. Course watch now--bet your great mom MADE them!! THANX!
How cute, I love it, where did you get the bedspreads super cute!
I either made them or bought them from JC Penney. I can't remember.
TOTALLY CUTE! You can come decorate Ally's room---it is still the storage room also. I've been trying to change that but it will be a HUGE project. Maybe that should be a new years resolution! :) Hope the girls like it....cause I do!
so cute! Do your girlies love it?
very cute! love the color! maybe brad would let me use that color on my kitchen cabinets...ha ha ha!!! i'm still trying to figure out how to get you all of these other things that you totally NEED!!!
I will pay you to come decorate my house. Millions of dollars...for sure! ;)
Your kids are so cute! They remind me of mine...my oldest will be 8 in July. I can't believe it. The girls room is so cute. I am a very NON PINK kindof girl and so the fact that their room isn't all pink is so awesome! Sounds like you are keeping busy. Its fun to keep up on your cute family.
cute room. I love the skate boarding pictures!
Sooo cute! Love it all, especially the cute bedspreads and curtains! Oh I need a girl!!
Kel--It looks awesome!!! I really like how it turned out!!
So bright and cheery. Soon it will be boy band posters hanging on the wall.
too cute!!! The room AND the girls!
Post a Comment