Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tate turns 9 / All grown up!

Tathan had very specific requests for the day...
1. Cash for birthday presents
2. Eat dinner at Taco Bell
3. Cake shaped like the number 9, half vanilla, half chocolate with swirls and the letter T on it. (I tried my best!)
Hope you had a great birthday Tathan...we sure love you!








I can't believe the boys are 7 and 9.
How has this happened? Am I really that old?














10 comments:

Marcy said...

haha what a funny kid. I can't believe he is that old! I was just telling Conner the other day about when we found out you were pregnant with Tathan!

Conner said...

Happy Birthday Tathan!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

Yes Kelli you really are that old! Ha Ha I love the cake I think you pulled through in a big way on that one, and also I"ll be forwarding the picture to cake maker usa magazine so you can make some big bucks off of it!

Shel said...

WOW....you should open a cake decorating business my friend!! :) I think it turned out FABULOUS!!! Love it! Can you do 2 for me in a couple of weeks?? :)
Your kids are gorgeous...just like you! Love all the pics!

Kat Rose said...

What a great birthday. You are such a cool mom.

Trent and Amy said...

Happy birthday bud. Love you!

Tanner Fam said...

Happy Birthday, Tathan. Wow Kelli, that almost looks like the famous black and white Seinfeld cookie.
Luckily, you are old enough to know what I am talking about!!

Emily Weber said...

It's so crazy how fast they're all growing up! I can't believe Tathan's NINE! WOW! The girl's room looks SO cute!

Brooke said...

I love those requests....so cute!!

I can't believe you have a 9 year old, that doesn't seem possible! Rhett turns 8 this year....yikes!

Cami said...

What some cute pictures of your kids. I love the one of Tathan before he blows out his candle...funny! Your cake was perfect.