Saturday, February 21, 2009

Osorno and Puerto Octay

There are dogs EVERYWHERE and they sleep all day.

Cathedral in Osorno

Downtown Osorno


Trying the Pechanga. Together we couldn't even eat half of it!


Outside Puerto Octay





Lil row boat ride




The missionaries in the office. They were hilarious.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Kelli! I absolutely LOVED seeing all these photos and learning about the life and culture in Chile. What an amazing experience for you and Steve. Looks like you took advantage of every single moment to soak in all the sites. And how nice to get a little break from the chitlins! I'll bet you're feeling so refreshed now.

I had no idea Chile was so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Wenona said...

I loved seeing your pictures and Tenna & Bill. What a great vacation for you and Steve. Such a beautiful place. Like Wendy said, I had no idea.
I really had a great time just sitting here enjoying your blog. Thanks!

Diane said...

Wow, looked like so much fun! Beautiful pictures!

Tirsa said...

And you forgot to mention that the dogs are all nasty and diseased with their hair falling off. They need animal control in Chile!
Blaine almost ate a whole pichanga by himself...what's wrong with you guys???

Johnson said...

Hey Kelli, I was chatting with Wendy this morning ans she mentioned that I should check out your blog since you just got back from Chile. My sister just returned, Friday, from her mission to Chile. However, she was in the northern most part in the Atacama desert which is the driest place on earth. I heard the southern poriton is very beautiful. Your pictures are so pretty. Those waterfalls are amazing. It looks like you guys had a fun time.

Brooke said...

What an AMAZING trip.....love all your pictures!! I'm so glad you got to go, what an experience.