Saturday, February 21, 2009

Trip to Southern Chile

THE TRIP BEGINS!!! I have only put a fraction of the pictures on here. I'm just warning you.... hay muchos fotos! I will try to add video later. It is taking too long and I have no patience.

Here we are waiting for our first standby flight of many to come...


Sorry about the blurry pic.
Riding the bus around Osorno, where Steve's parents are on their mission.


Cool old house.

5 comments:

Cami said...

What an amazing trip to what looks like a beautiful place.

Our nephew just returned from Chile a couple of weeks ago...how cool to see what it looks like.

I imagine Steve's parents were thrilled to have you guys visit. The trip of a life time!!

I could do without the dogs everywhere, they scare me still.

I know I say this a lot, but you are gorgeous!!

Trent and Amy said...

I'm jealous. It is so pretty and you look good too!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a great time...I am so jealous!!!

Hawkley Family said...

I have been waiting for you to put the pictures up. What a trip you had! Did you ever sleep? I am so jealous!!! Glad you had a great trip. Will you ever come to Oklahoma again? Might be kind of boring compared to Chile. LOL!

Tanner Fam said...

Loved your pictures. How great you were able to take such an awesome trip together...next time, invite me.