This is us. Thats all.
your kids are getting really big... Mettea looks so pretty in that picture. She must take after me.
HOLY COW your kids are growing up! I can't believe how grown up they all look! Especially Mettea and Liam! Mettea is such a pretty girl, better watch out! :)
very good pictures. you picked the perfect things for them to wear with their eyes nad skin color. Good looking brew
Wow..great pics...will you take some of my kids when you're out next?!? I'm serious!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
your kids are getting really big... Mettea looks so pretty in that picture. She must take after me.
HOLY COW your kids are growing up! I can't believe how grown up they all look! Especially Mettea and Liam! Mettea is such a pretty girl, better watch out! :)
very good pictures. you picked the perfect things for them to wear with their eyes nad skin color.
Good looking brew
Wow..great pics...will you take some of my kids when you're out next?!? I'm serious!! :)
Post a Comment