
We all traveled to Utah to say goodluck and goodbye to James, my not so little brother. he is heading Wednessday to the MTC and then off to Roseville, CA as a missionary. We are so proud of him and his choices. He is setting such a good example to my children. Tathan was especially paying attention during his talk on Sunday as he was bearing his testimony and talking about Joseph Smith. He struggled through the whole thing because because he couldn't keep back the tears. It was humbling to see such a big guy cry so hard as he shared his testimony about the prophet Joseph Smith and then watch him break down as he talked about our Mother. I especially love the part where he said "Oh man I have something in my eye!" He talked about what awesome parents he had and I have to totally agree! We will miss him but we are very exited for him also! We love you James!
1 comment:
Ohhh...we miss him already!
Post a Comment