Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boy oh boy.

I just got a call from Marcy and congrats to the Egberts! They are having a little boy. Alexis will crush him. j/k sexy lexi. Andy doesn't want to find out what she's having until its born (but i've had revelation its a boy. ha ha) , Blaine and Tirsa just adopted a little boy and Jaime is having another boy. I am so exited to meet all these little boys but I'm also glad that I'm not the one pregnant this year!!!! Its sooo nice for it not to be me this time. ha ha. Well anyway, we love little boys and congrats to their families. My boys are glad to get some more male cousins. Get ready for hand me downs guys! Andy if you are having a girl...we will love her too!
BOY POWER!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Andy wont wait... wanna place a bet?

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

im with you mouse