Monday, October 29, 2007

FUN VISIT/GOOD TIMES

Amy, Sammy, Payden, Brittian, Andy and Hadlee flew out for a week and we had a great time! I don't think we sat still for five minutes. The kids played pretty hard and were exhausted by the end of every day. We had some fun outings and also had fun letting the kids run races and play in the back yard. The awesome Surfer Steve even babysat so the three sisters could go get a little kid free shopping time in Peachtree City. My house was a complete and utter disaster for seven days straight but it was worth it. Thanks guys for coming out. We had a blast!

2 comments:

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Fun times. Love all of the pictures, but a lot of them didn't show up. Don't know if it was my computer or what?
Tathan looks JUST LIKE Harry Potter. So cute!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

yeah I noticed on our other computer the pictures don't show up either so when I have a sec I guess I'll try again. Thanks for the heads up!