Monday, July 18, 2011

Run a marathon....CHECK!

In March, 2011 I ran my first and last Marathon, 26.2 miles! I am aware at how slow my time is for a Marathon...however...I ran the whole thing. (well a slow jog anyway). I still feel awesome about my time because my stomach was killing me (which resulted in several bathroom breaks) , my knees betrayed me and were on fire, and it was raining for a good portion of the way so I just did the best I could!


I was so glad that Tirsa flew down to run this with me. We ran together for the first 18 miles and it really helped!

There is no way I was getting back up after sitting down! It hurt too bad.

Blaine and Cali flew down with Tirsa for the eventful weekend.


Cali is not too sure about that crazy clown...I'm not to sure about him either!





Yeah!!! Feels good to have that over with.

Blaine trying to figure out the rip stick.





No comments: