Monday, July 18, 2011

Dominican Republic

In February 2011 we went to the Dominican Republic with Grandpa and Grandma Allen. We stayed in Juan Dolio, a small little village. It was a blast.




White Sandy Beaches all to ourselves = PARADISE!


Mr. Crabs







Trying fresh coconut for the first time.


Tathan was sooo disappointed. He thought it was going to taste like the coconut in a mounds candy bar. Hahahaha.

Of course Liam loved it.

Driving in Dominican Republic is sheer MADNESS!!!!




The COLUMBUS HOUSE where Christopher's brother lived


This was the first Church in the New World.




Statue of Christopher Columbus. This is where he landed, in Santo Domingo.



I could stay in this spot forever!



The boys spent HOURS snorkeling.


Happy Hour!!! Our favorite time of day.

We caught Liam acting like a seal and wiggling his way on his belly into the pool. We were laughing so hard!




Playing a few rounds of Lucky Under


Lookin a little scary on the way home! I was tired. :)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Liam is hilarious... I like the blog updates! You have like 5 years to catch up on!