Saturday, June 5, 2010

Trip to Arizona

First stop: Queen Creek, AZ for the Mortensen reunion. Lots of people, lots of laughs.

Taking a picture or trying to take up ballet?


Yes this is a hay ride! Tis the Mortensen way.

Andy
We met up at Gordon's house for some pool time, then we trotted over to Jeff and Jeanette's house for some additional pool time. It was way too much fun.

Tathan actually made this shot! The basket is on the other side of the pool





Marcy, Lindsey, Dixie, Marsha, Andy
Kaia Lu and Lexi
Liam jumping for the ball

Tired from the games?
lots of cousins and second cousins.


Amy and Mettea
The men doing a relay race
Dixie, Peggy and Marsha (three of the five sisters) Lovin the rollers Peg!
Liam, Payden and Tathan


Anna and Jeff Jordan
My cousin Anna is so beautiful!




Marcy, Grandpa and Conner
After a day or two of Mortensen fun, we drove to Marcy's in Tucson to hang out. Amy, Andy, Grandpa and Grandma Aland also came down to spend the week at Marcy's.

On Monday we took the kids to the Tucson Zoo.




Egberts

Amy, Payden, Sammy, Milly and Brittian
King of the jungle?

Andy, Trav and Hads


After the Zoo we went to Corona de Tucson and Rial gave us a tour of his fire department. The kids loved it!






While the kids were swimming in this pool, Marcy was at the store buying a much bigger one!!!
Travis

I think this was when I was momentarily possessed.

Chillin


This is where the older kids slept
Watching a movie on the projector before bedtime.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a fun trip...filled with so many great memories for your kids!! My best times growing up involved lots of cousins!! I love the idea to have them sleep in a tent, what a fun sleepover idea!

Jordan and Jodi said...

WOW--great trips! I was doing some catching up! I wish the Alands still got together. I miss all my cool cousins!