Friday, June 18, 2010

Six Flags Over Georgia

Steve and I took Tathan, Liam and Mettea to Six Flags. Our good friends watched Kaia for us and in exchange we took their two oldest, Harrison and Emme, with us. We had so much fun! There were no lines and we pretty much just walked onto every ride. We even just stayed on a couple rides a few times around. It was funny because one of the things the older kids wanted to do over and over was the bumper cars. Really! The bumper Cars?!?!? It was also 300 degrees outside so we had to ride Thunder River quite often to cool down. It would drench us from head to toe.



I am technically challenged, so until I figure out how to upload picture from my phone I will just steal some from their website.

Batman was Steve's favorite.


Superman was Tathan's favorite


The runaway train was Mettea's favorite even though she kept bumping her head. After the first time we road it she made me put my hand behind her head to cushion it!


Goliath was my FAVORITE!!! It was Liam's favorite also. He was an inch too short to ride it but we were able to sneak him on it twice. My second favorite was the Mind Bender but I don't have a picture of it. It was AWESOME! I couldn't help but laugh the whole time I rode it. Not sure why.


The Ninja was just painful, but fun.


OK, I have never been on a roller coaster where you stand up the whole time! The Georgia Scorcher was awesome! Again Liam was too short, but road it twice.


The Great American Scream Machine definitely had us screaming! Because we were in so much pain from being rattled around like crazy!



I can't count how many times Steve or I rode these swings with Mettea while we were waiting for each other. When there was a ride she couldn't go on, she wanted to wait on the swings ride! We rode this at least 20 times.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Disney World AND Six Flags! I'm sooo jealous right now. Those roller coasters look amazing.

Tanner Fam said...

Jason and I were just looking online last night about doing a six flags trip together for our anniversary. Now with your review..we may just do it.