

Wade about killed Steve as he was opening his gag gifts (depends, beeno, prunes) and started chomping on the prunes. I guess Steve almost choked from laughing too hard. LOL, these guys always crack me up!!!




Liam, the last week of school. So exited to be done!
Mettea's last day of Kindergarten and also her program. It was a patriotic theme and it was very touching. The kindergartners brought family members who were Veterans or Soldiers up to the front to sing the song "Hero" to them. It was truly moving. I was crying of course. Mettea was chosen to come to the front and hold the flag and sing the Star Spangled Banner. Everyone else was singing along of course so it wasn't too nerve wracking.

She didn't act nervous at all to be in front of so many people.
This is the class I student taught with. They are trying to get all of their desks cleaned out on the last day of school. What an awesome experience! I loved student teaching and being in the classroom. I loved teaching fourth grade. The only thing I didn't love was trying to juggle being a mom and working full time. Thank goodness for Steve!!!! I can't thank him enough for taking over the laundry the past few years and scrubbing toilets, getting the kids ready for school, being with Kaia, giving me massages after I have been typing lesson plans and studying for hours on end. We both deserve a year off.
2 comments:
I can't believe Tathan is so stinking old. I didn't know you were student teaching this year- so are you almost done and on your own? It seems you've been going to school forever (I'm sure you feel the same). Anyway have a great summer!
Kelly you have a wonderful beautiful family....And a good attitude to boot...congratulations on everyones accomplishments!
Post a Comment