Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mettea's first Date!

Yes, you read right!


Steve made the mistake of telling Mettea the night before that he was taking her on a date the next day. She was so exited for her "daddy-daughter date" that she woke up twice in the middle of the night to see if it was time yet.
She wanted to have her hair curled, pick out her own clothes and take a camera and a cell phone. Steve and I were cracking up. We had no idea it was going to get such a reaction so we will have to make it a tradition for both girls.

8 comments:

Cami said...

How sweet! I love the preparations she made...curly hair, cell phone, camera.

Wenona said...

That is so cool! What did they do? Do we get to see pictures from her camera?

CnLAland said...

Awwww how cute!

wangie77 said...

I love it! Girls that love their daddies!

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Wenona, her camera didn't work. But because Mettea was in charge, they went to Burger King! Yipee right! Then they went shopping at Best Buy. I'm sure that was Steve's idea. Then they just went window shopping and walking around.
It was a budget date :) She loved it.

Tirsa said...

That is awesome! We are all for the parent/child dates! They need that one on one time.

Kat Rose said...

Oh so cute! I loved my daddy daughter dates. Good memories.

Tanner Fam said...

AWWWW, too cute. She should have made him go to 'Twilight.'