Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Monday

These are some pictures of the kids playing outside today. I snuck up on the boys playing Star Wars in the woods.


Mettea loves this swing.

Kaia the grouch.

7 comments:

BJC said...

That picture of Kaia made me laugh...she sure doesn't look like a grouch.

Jordan and Jodi said...

No grouch there---just a little cutie! It was WAY to cold to play outside here today, glad to see someone had good weather! :)

*aNdY* said...

HI.. I think your girls are BeaUtifUL,.... YUP...

Shel said...

I am soo jealous that they have WOODS to play in...looks like MUCH FUN! Darling kiddos!!

Tanner Fam said...

Have they ever found an EWOK in the forest?

Tirsa said...

Lucky kids to have such an awesome play area!

Cami said...

Playing in the woods? That would be heaven for any little boy. Love the Star Wars role play...we get that a lot around our home too. Cute kids Kelli!