Thursday, November 13, 2008

hOmE wOrK???

I heard Steve tell the boys they had to do their homework before they could eat dinner. I didn't say anything but I was pretty sure the boys were done with their homework. I didn't know what he was talking about...until I stepped outside to call them in for dinner...

apparently, this is their new homework.


8 comments:

ajensen said...

thats the BEST kind. Very cool.

Tirsa said...

I bet the boys love that kind of homework.

BJC said...

i think that i have two boys here who would love to be doing homework with your boys!!!

Shel said...

Man..I want that kind of homework!!

Brooke said...

What a fun Dad!

*aNdY* said...

FuN.. Liam looks SO big.. Its sad you live so far far away... Can NOT wait until ChRisTmAs

Wenona said...

Anthony would LOVE that kind of homework. Way to go dad!

Tanner Fam said...

If that were my homework....I would flunk.