Kaia the BEE Mettea the STYLIN COWGIRL Liam as a JEDI Tathan as BOBO FET Captain Allen A RETIRED SUPER HERO! Trick or Treating in downtown Newnan with Mettea's class Mettea's class party
I did see wicked several years ago with the original cast but that was just for Halloween. But I did love it. Your kids are so cute what a fun Halloween.
Looks like a fun Halloween. Your kids costumes are so cute. I particularly love the Jedi...Star Wars is a family favorite. You and Steve are such good sports for dressing up!
It has been WAY too long since I have checked up on you! You guys are the best! I love the costumes! I think Steve's is the best by far...though you are a little hottie...no surprise! :)
cute costumes...cute kids...cute parents...ok, steve was a little scary, but it could have been the mask... how did you get your i belong gadget on your blog?
10 comments:
Love Halloween! CUte costumes!
What cute kids! My kids were asking about tricking treating on the square...Mettea is looking so grown up :)
You guys all look great...and you are one hot pilot!!
I did see wicked several years ago with the original cast but that was just for Halloween. But I did love it. Your kids are so cute what a fun
Halloween.
Danielle
Looks like a fun Halloween. Your kids costumes are so cute. I particularly love the Jedi...Star Wars is a family favorite. You and Steve are such good sports for dressing up!
It has been WAY too long since I have checked up on you! You guys are the best! I love the costumes! I think Steve's is the best by far...though you are a little hottie...no surprise! :)
cute costumes and way cute bangs mettea!
What great costumes...all of you!
cute costumes...cute kids...cute parents...ok, steve was a little scary, but it could have been the mask...
how did you get your i belong gadget on your blog?
Love all the costumes!!! Looks like you had a good Halloween:)
Post a Comment