Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Steve's Pics

Steve's Trip pics and other randoms........... (Florida)

What he does while I get kids ready for school in the morning....
What he does while I'm helping with homework...... (St. Louis)
Sioux Falls
What he does while I struggle to get four loud kids to quiet down at bed time....

Portland Maine
The Result:....ME IN THE E.R. FULL OF DRUGS, FLAT ON MY BACK!.... (OK, this is really my E.R. trip from my back injury earlier in the summer, but I just found it. Steve took it on his iphone)
Random kid pics.....






6 comments:

Angie said...

I loved your captions to the photos so funny. I spent some time thinking yesterday about all our travels when we were young (haha) good times :)

*aNdY* said...

holy ka-noly... an update! :P LOVE IT

Eve said...

What part of Florida?

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Either the Key's or Panama City Eve...I think the latter but he's not here to ask right now!
I know Angie...what had some GOOD TIMES!

Tirsa said...

That's just not fair!

And, I love the last pic of all of the cousins. So cute.

Tanner Fam said...

How do you still look sexy laying on an ER bed? NO FAIR!