Sunday, September 13, 2009
All About Mettea
Mettea turned 6 on Friday! I had made cupcakes for her class so when it was time to make her cake I was all baked out and just wasn't feeling inspired! I tried to make a six but it looks like a big pink mess! ...she loved it!

Here is her class. I spent about 20 minutes curling her hair so cute for her birthday but it didn't last in this humidity! By the time I got to her school it was completely straight! Why do I bother?

Mettea's first ever soccer game. A star in the making! She is pretty aggressive and even scored a couple of goals. I love watching this age play. They just smile and laugh through the whole thing.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think the pink 6 looks perfect! Mattea is adorable!
Happy Birthday Mettea! WE LOVE YOU!!!! I love the soccer pictures. I miss your kids....and you a little too!
I like the 6 cake. I am totally not feeling inspired this year with cakes. Last year I went all out and this year, I may just do a plain old square cake...GASP!
NO WAY she is 6!!! She looks so grown up..especially playing soccer. Was the cake a 6 or 9?
:)
Fun summer! I can't believe your kids are so old! good thing you are such a rockin' mom!
Post a Comment