So cute!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Quick trip
Steve left at the beginning of the week to go help his parents move in to their new house in Utah. He took along Kaia because she is such a huge help with things! She was so exited to go on a trip with Daddy.
The rest of us flew out Friday after school was over and stayed until Sunday morning early. Blaine and Wade and families were there and Shalynn came up with Michael and Jess. The kids were in heaven to be around so many cousins and hopefully we were able to help with the house a little.
So alike in so many ways!
Kaia and Ez just chillin on the stairs.
Hannah and Wade
cuzins!

So cute!
The three amigos!
Because so much family ended up being there Blaine and Tirsa decided to have Cali's baby blessing at their house on Saturday. It was so great to be part of that!
Blaine, Tirsa and Cali.
Here is the Angel! Calista Tenna.








So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I didn't know Blaine and Tirsa had their baby.. Fun fun! You should plan a quick trip to Tucson.. its the cool thing to do.
Cute pictures of your family! The one of Kaia with the suitcase is adorable! She looks so excited!
You cut your hair!
Fun trip! I like the picture of Kaia with the suitcase--she looks so happy to be going with daddy! And I just saw on your facebook--now you are getting a masters? WOW! You don't ever slow down, do you? When's your next race?
looks like such a great time! I hope Tenna and Bill like their new home! The kids are all just adorable!
now I know why we never see each other. We are Mortensens, and neither of us can EVER stay in town for very long. Looks fun. Ryan saw Ryan Meadows the other day when your stake came up to help ours with all the flooding.
That picture of Blaine and Steve is so weird! It cracks me up how much alike they are. They must be related! And, I'm going to have to steal some of these pics off of your blog. I should have looked at this before I did my post!
Oh, and I knew you'd love the burrito picture of you! You are like a burrito model...
so.....you were in Utah huh?
Post a Comment