Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our Year in a Nut Shell!!!

Don't really be expecting a big letter this year. This is it for us. When I wasn't looking, my clock jumped ahead 11 1/2 months and now my time has run out and Christmas is knocking at our door! We were blessed this year with the addition of Kaia to our family. She is loved to peices by her siblings and we are lucky to have her. She is such a happy girl. Mettea has her little preschool group a couple of times a week and the rest of the time she drives us looney. We sure love her. Liam had a rough start to Kindergarten and was struggling to even learn his letters and now he is reading like crazy! We are so proud of his progress. Tathan is doing great also in school and supposedly has a girlfriend (even though we suggested he wait for that!). He said he actually played with her once at recess but other than that they haven't said more than two words to each other. I'm just crazy like always and if you want to know what I have going on...just refer to the last year of blogging posts. Steve is flying all over the place and still loving it and when he comes home from a trip his real job begins. He's so great at doing dishes and laundry and entertaining the kids that I'm lost when he's gone! To all our friends and family...WE LOVE YOU and Merry Christmas!!!

thought I'd throw this cute lil pic in there!

9 comments:

Wenona said...

Merry Christmas! You're such a cute family!!!!

ajensen said...

Well, hello glamour girl!! You look amazing and so does the rest of the family. What cute kids and Steve IS great.

hopefully we'll be seeing more of you sometime soon. I'll keep you updated!

Marcy said...

cute family picture... i need a copy

CnLAland said...

Very cute fam pic! You're kids are so well behaved! ;)

Wright ON said...

Hey Kelli It's Danielle In Az, I have been stalking you guys for a while so I thought I would give My my family blog.. Your kids are so Stinking cute. love the pictures.

Danielle

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Love it. You all look great and I guess I need to hire Steve as my personal trainer now. Does he ever have trips to Denver? You look really great, Kelli.

Wright ON said...

Hey, Adriana told me about Your blog. I am still learning how to work the whole blog thing.. But its fun.. I have been telling my mom about the blogging.. You have a Merry Christmas
Does Mary Lou have a blog??

Take care Danielle

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Amber...If you want I will run my neighbors out of town if thats what your talking about :) They have a nice big home next door.
Tirsa...if you want to get along with Steve at family functions, I suggest you hire a different trainer. lol jk Steve! Nah he doesnt fly out to Denver yet. Maybe if he switches airlines. in the next couple of years.

Dustin Davis said...

I was receiving electronic Christmas cards and thought, where is Kelli's annual update? :) Glad to hear things are well. Have a nice Christmas!