Monday, December 3, 2007

AR Fans again!

OK, so I think guy pinkie looks more feminine than girl pinkie! Don't you think so? Anyway, I wasn't sad to see the blondes get dumped. They just bickered too much. Who wants to see that?!?!? It was their own fault from using the U-turn last week. BAD KARMA! I'm more and more started to root for the oriental girl and her Dad. He's a little wack but they are the underdog team and that's who I usually cheer for! She seems pretty deserving of a million bucks after putting up with such a controlling father for all those years! If I had a choice of counting pickets on a fence and trying stilts there would be no choice. I'd have to try the stilts. Anyone else? I thought it was funny that those masked people were trying to make everyone mess up and the teams kept yelling at them like it would make them go away. ha ha.

1 comment:

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Yeah, I'm glad the blondes are gone too. Who needs them and their fakies? Also, the male goth is totally more feminine than the girl. I actually like them though. I always look for a team that is respectful of each other and others and so far, they have played a clean game and have been nice to each other. I liked seeing her sensitive side last week, too. Bella told me they are "weird".