Saturday, November 27, 2010

Trip to Utah

Our kids had never been to temple square so it was a must on this trip to Utah!

Grandpa and Grandma Allen
The Allen fam!
FAMILIES ARE FOREVER


We went on a quick tour of the conference center as well


Steve and I took a quick side trip to Tucson so I could take a test. Rial had this great picture of Dad Allen as a teenager. Only the writing on this picture was addressed to another gal! It is a classic.


We went on a small hike at Brighton Ski Resort







Some of the Allen family that went with us. A few Hawkleys and a few from the Cross fam as well.





Hanging out at Grandpa and Grandma's




OK, I just had to put this pic in. This is what I found in the kids tub the night before we left to Utah. I guess my kids are clean freaks!

No comments: