We picked up GG and went to the 24th of July parade in Manassah. It is a Mortensen family tradition to meet up there for pioneer day. We were able to go this year except for Steve.



Mettea and Sammy waiting for the parade to start

Payden, Liam and Tate...to cool for all this



I don't know what to even say about this odd looking house made out of hub caps, coke cans, and all things shiny!


The view from Andy and Ryan's cabin in the Colorado Mountains. It was beautiful.

Yes that is a fire...yes it is July.

ummmmm.................

Getting ready for the big run with a lot of the Mortensen cousins. We all got together and made shirts the night before just for the occasion.

This is after the run. Wish all of my cousins could have been there! Chas is brave for being the lone male of the bunch.

Three sistas...we miss Marcy, Jaime and Lindsay!

YIPEE...its over

Our Awesome shirts from the Manasseh 5-K


It is always so hard to say goodbye! We love you Grandma Kathleen "GG"
3 comments:
I love your new family pictures! They are FANTASTIC...mainly because you all look FAB, not just because of the great photographer! :)
I like the idea of running a race together as part of a reunion...I've suggested more than once to my family and some are alittle against running/walking! O-well..someday with my own family!
Hello?? Where are all your new posts since November? Is it just my computer not loading them or what? ha ha ha! I hope your doing great! Miss seeing what you've been up to! I haven't had a facebook account in months so I feel a bit out of the loop if people aren't updating their blogs!
ummm.... I think you need to update! Fun seeing pix of last july though
Post a Comment