Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

We woke up bright and early to see if the Easter Bunny had made a visit and indeed he had! But no time to enjoy the goodies...we had a plane to catch!
After a quick shower and a short plane right, we arrived at Jaime and Brad's in North Carolina just in time for the first session of conference. In between General Conference sessions the kids dyed eggs and went for an egg hunt in the back yard.

Kaia, Tathan, Jordan, Mettea, Garrett, Austin and Liam.
Ready.....set.....GO!




Time to eat all the candy and drive our parents crazy with our sugar high!
The next day we decided to go to the lake with the ole green boat! The kids had a blast tubing of course. I am waiting for Jaime to email me pictures or video of Tathan water skiing. He did really well, I was surprised. He was up for quite a while, until his arms got tired I think.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Happy Easter!

Angie said...

That looks like so much fun. Can't even imagine going on the lake this time of year.

BJC said...

I made a cd or dvd for you and i was going to send it, but before i did, we found mettea's hat and then kaia's sunglasses. i think that might be all you left, so i've selaed the envelope and will get it to you.