Saturday, February 13, 2010

Misc. stuff!

Kaia got a thing of play make-up in her stocking at Christmas time and just about every day she is all dolled up in a different color. Just lovely!

lShe is such a cutie pie!

Here are a couple of pics from Tathan's basketball games...only one game left!

We had one day of snow here this month and it dumped 2-4 inches in a few hours. Just before our stunning winter wonderland was transformed into a muddy mess, the kids rushed out to build a snowman...Steve and I didn't have gloves to go help or we would have, but this is what they were able to create! She is gorgeous is she not? LOVE IT!

5 comments:

codyaland said...

Don't tell your kids but that snowman is going to give me nightmares.

Jordan and Jodi said...

Makeup already? Gosh...I thought we'd at least get to wait until 8 or 9 before they liked that stuff!! Ahhh. Love the snowman--they did a great job! At least your snow sticks together, our is horrible snow (plus too cold to make one!).

Trent and Amy said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha (thats me laughing at the scary snowman) Love all the pictures!

Tirsa said...

Don't kill me but Kaia looks a little like Lady Gaga with that makeup.

Tanner Fam said...

I think I had some friends in high school that wore their makeup like that.