Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Two Turkeys in one trip!

My mom, sisters and I made some dorky yet awesome shirts and went to the late show of New Moon in Rosy town.

Early Aland Thanksgiving on Sunday (Stolen pics from Lindsay!) I didn't take a lot of pics so I stole them off sibling blogs.
Marcy, Conner and Me in the background.
Amy, Sam and James.
Me Madre
Kaia
Mettea showing off that she lost her first tooth.
James Vs. all the kids in a pillow fight.

Rock Band at Cody and Lindsay's for FHE.
Kaia putting her rock star mullet to good use.
Kaia, Garrett and Papa John



Then we traveled to Eagle Mountain to Steve's parents house to have Turkey #2. They had a little patch of snow in the front yard so the kids had to play with it!
Tyson Hawkley
Kaia Lu
Grandpa and Uncle Rial (he made the kids call him Uncle Studmuffin)
Tirsa, Bella, Mettea
Bella, Mettea and Lizzie
...and Ez
Time to put your socks on! Shorts in Nov...only Steve!
Awwwwww.......
Blaine, Tirsa and Calista
Emily telling an exiting story
Wade and Kati thrilled to hear it.

Baby Cali, so sweet.
Steve and his brothers doing the Thanksgiving dishes. A beautiful thing.

Gotta have a fire.



1 comment:

Tirsa said...

A few things:

LOVE the family pic of the immediate Aland family. So cool looking!

Also, don't worry about emailing me that pic of Cali and I. I pulled it off your blog and it wasn't fuzzy when I imported it.

And third (this is the most important one) I can't believe you posted pictures of me when I stayed in my pajamas nearly all day...no makeup and lovely concentrated look on my face. Nice!