Sunday, December 20, 2009

lotsa winter fun

We've been pretty busy this week. Tathan had is first EVER basketball game. it was so fun to watch. The other team was SO much taller than ours, but they still held their own.
I think this score was right before half time and we were the home team. I felt bad for the other team. I hate it when they are so one-sided.
It doesn't hurt that we have a couple of 10 year old Michael Jordan's on the team.
Tate surprised me. He played great defense against those tall fifth graders.
Yipee, Christmas class parties. I forgot my camera at Liam's.
Tathan and his best buddy Tate. Kaia has a crush on Tate and wouldn't leave his side.
Then Mettea's Reindeer party. Kindergartners know how to have fun!
Kaia's Church class. Charlie was the lone male today. The other boys must have been ill.
Hadie didnt' want to stand with the group so she hid in the corner! Too cute.
Liam had quite possibly the cutest Christmas program ever!!! Seriously. It was adorable, I usually am not a fan of these.

1 comment:

Haley said...

do you realize how old your kids are! crazy!