Grandpa, Grandma and the Grandkids in the Cabin at the Allen Reunion in the Uintah Mountains. Kids so EXITED! The Reunion Fairy came every day and brought awesome gifts and treats. Playing in the Jacuzzi...The pool was too ICEY!
The Boys with Luke and Lizzie
Michael, Tathan, and Liam
Tirsa! Bella Ez Cruisn around. The best way to tour the mountains!
Provo Falls
Hannah and Rachel holding up the ginormous rock!
Wade and Katie...Who planned this amazingly awesome reunion! Mettea and Lizzie Kiddos Kaia Awwww
Grandpa and Grandma, Joel and MaryLou, Kate and Pherson (Ty in the background) ArT PARtaY! Fishing and Picnic and Mirror Lake Tyson and Kaia
Family Pics 17 grandkids (including Kate), and one on the way! (Not ME! Tirsa :)
I consider myself EXTREMELY lucky to have married into such an awesome family. We always have a blast when we get together and the Allens pretty much ROCK!
Wait...did I miss a day of the reunion? When did you guys all go to Provo Falls? On the way out?
Your family pic is really great.
And, good thing you id'd where the next grandkid is coming from...Just let me know when you need the maternity clothes back. I'll ship them right out! :)
3 comments:
Wait...did I miss a day of the reunion? When did you guys all go to Provo Falls? On the way out?
Your family pic is really great.
And, good thing you id'd where the next grandkid is coming from...Just let me know when you need the maternity clothes back. I'll ship them right out! :)
What a great reunion. You guys have such a fun family! Love the pictures. You, Steve and the kids are a picture perfect family too.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
Post a Comment