Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Utah part IV/Lake Powell

Wrapping up our Utah trip in style! (stole a few pics Lindsay)




Sam with his graceful dive Amy looking like the water is full of sharks!

Steve almost killed himself on this dive! He was in major pain after this. Hurt his neck.
Steve, Brandon and Cody...totally GQ



Me, not rocking on the wakeboard. Hey...at least I can get up. I used to actually try stuff...lost my skills.

Smokin Hot Lindsay!

Mettea and her Super Shades!
Some ruins and petroglyphs at Powell. Pretty cool.


Take the kneeboarding rockstar

babelicious!
Scuba Steve
Tathan caught a tiny lizzard
The 2009 Powell Gang!
My bro Cody is just RAD!

3 comments:

Conner said...

Man, Looks like tons of fun. It was good to see you guys. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It sounds like lake Powell was a blast. We will have to plan another trip next year when we can come. Oh, I think those were Petroglyphs not ruins that you had a picture of, but still cool.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

There were ruins and petroglyphs but I didnt' get a good shot of the ruins. I'll change the wording just for you Conner!

Jordan and Jodi said...

Looks like a VACATION of a lifetime! Sweet!