Tathan's 3rd grade concert. He was NOT thrilled about it. He said some of the songs were "nerdy". But I thought it was cute!


The best time of day!!! Bed time. My boys practically refuse to wear PJs.


So of course Mettea doesn't want to wear them either...wants to be like her brothers.


Sort of evidence that I'm actually trying to train for my sprint triathlon. Really I'm trying!!!

Bye Steve...have fun flying all over the place.

Our SNOW DAY! School was canceled. Rare occurrence here in the south. Later the same week it was back in the 70's. Just one day of snow a year is PERFECT!
7 comments:
Loved all the pictures. Aren't the kids cold without PJ's. Warm blooded Allens???
I love the first picture! Don't look so excited Tathan! ha ha
Glad you guys had a snow day. I think the kids felt jipped out here in Colorado with no snow!
Sleeping in the buff is the best. You should try it sometime! Then you won't ever go back!!!
That is so funny about the nerdy songs! Way to go on training Kelli good luck! And how lucky you can have snow for a day! How would it be?
i love sleeping kids. and i love even more that mettea wants to be just like her bros. too funny! and tathan is hilarious...totally not nerdy even after having to sing 'nerdy' songs! ;)
you look way too cute to be exercising. Your chile pictures looked awesome- I bet it was great to have time away from the kids.
Post a Comment