This is us. Thats all.
OH my heck, I forgot it was St. Patricks day. haha Your kids are all so photogenic
Way cute! I love the photo shot idea! I also think it is totally cute that your little one has her hands together in the last photo--now, mommy didn't make her do that, did she? ha ha ha
Very cute pics. I totally want to kiss Kaia because her shirt says to and because she is soooo cute!
I think that its way cute!!
Cute!! I especially love the green shirts and red hair...so Irish!
What great and adorable pictures. Wish I'd thought of that for my grandkids.
Kel you're kids are dang adorable, all of 'em! I agree with Marcy, so photogenic!!
Green is my favorite color also. Maybe you guys should come down to Tucson for a Visit.
GREAT pics...and great lookin' kiddos! What kind of camera did you end up getting? It takes great pics!
Super cute...my vote is to have four more...
Cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
OH my heck, I forgot it was St. Patricks day. haha Your kids are all so photogenic
Way cute! I love the photo shot idea! I also think it is totally cute that your little one has her hands together in the last photo--now, mommy didn't make her do that, did she? ha ha ha
Very cute pics. I totally want to kiss Kaia because her shirt says to and because she is soooo cute!
I think that its way cute!!
Cute!! I especially love the green shirts and red hair...so Irish!
What great and adorable pictures. Wish I'd thought of that for my grandkids.
Kel you're kids are dang adorable, all of 'em! I agree with Marcy, so photogenic!!
Green is my favorite color also. Maybe you guys should come down to Tucson for a Visit.
GREAT pics...and great lookin' kiddos! What kind of camera did you end up getting? It takes great pics!
Super cute...my vote is to have four more...
Cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment