Well, I thought I could get away with not doing this after Lindsay tagged me but I've been tagged by Tasha also. It seams my fans want to know more about me. I'm supposed to write about six things people don't know about me and it can't be something already on my blog.
1. My room is always a mess. I can pretty much keep the rest of the house nice and clean but for some mysterious reason, I can't keep my room clean for more than 24 hours. I'm sure this is something Steve just loves about me, being a bit of a neat freak himself. Thank goodness he loves me with all my flaws.
2. I hate mellons of all kinds. Weird I know. Watermelon, cantelope, honeydew...I'm pretty sure they weren't meant to be eaten by man. Yuck.
3. I secretly love to watch sponge bob with my kids. At first I wouldn't even let them watch it. I thought it was such a waste of time. Then one Saturday I was tired and sat down on the couch with the kids and they flipped to it and I watched it with them and laughed through the whole thing. Its so dumb. I love it.
4. I'm a list freak. I write lists for everything. I have like 10 different notebooks that are for different kinds of lists, like things to do, goals, grocery lists, exercise lists, clothes my kids need lists, birthday present lists, house project lists, books and movies to read, places I need to go, people I need to write, schooling goals....I was so unorganized for much of my life and this has really changed that for me. Now I love organizing everything (except for my room!) I love writing lists!!!
5. I miss going to the beach every day. We lived in Cali a total of almost three years and everyday when Steve got off at 2pm we would take the kids and go to the beach. Steve would surf for a while and then we would just hang out. I LOVED those days. I really miss that. I don't think we'll ever move back to Cali but I hope to live closer to the beach again someday.
6. I don't like board games. I like playing cards once in a while but I'd rather go outside with the kids and play hide and seek in the dark rather than sit down and play monopoly or something.
PEACE!
All people who read this are tagged!!!!! Get over it and just do it.
3 comments:
haha...Kelli...you always make me laugh! Thanks for doing this and for admitting to loving Sponge Bob!
I didn't know you were such a list person. I am too. It is the only way I remember to do things.
Okay, so I'm glad to hear I'm not the only mom who secretly likes sponge bob too!!! and, I was thinking maybe you should share your 'books to read' list...if ya want! And as long as your list isn't somewhere in your bedroom!
Love ya,
Post a Comment