Monday, November 12, 2007
ATTENTION AMAZING RACE FANS!
OK I don't know about the rest of you fans, but I'm pretty glad about who has been eliminated so far on the Amazing Race. I'm so jealous also that they got to go to Ireland. Why again wasn't I picked? If they are still doing this show in a year or two when my baby isn't such a baby, I'm going to try again. Anyone want to be my partner? Steve won't do it because he says he'll look like a bad guy. Steve doesn't always have patience with me when it comes to some things (flashback to my surfing lessons in HI and tennis lessons in AZ) I say he just needs to get over it and stop being a baby:) He's laughing. No really we work great together and with both of our traveling experience we'd kick some bootie, but I guess he's just too much of an introvert so I will be looking for an alternate. OK did anyone watch last night? Whats up with most of those guys not knowing how to tie knots and the girls had to take over?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Kelli....I LOVE that you LOVE this show so much! And I could totally see you getting on...someday!! I would offer to be your partner...but I would make you lose...really I would! I have no sense of direction...I am not athletic...and yea...pretty much everything you need to be on the show...I don't have! :) But I still LOVE the show...and Cody and I both laughed at the guys not being able to tie nots...AND all of the funny attempts to cross that mud hole! Speedo man was the best!!! haha!
GOTTA LOVE A GPA IN A SPEEDO!
I wish I could watch... but the only channels we can get with the bunny ears are Fox 13 and KJZZ.. I'm a big Jazz, News, and Friends fan this year :) Kelli, I will be your partner, as long as I'm not pregnant! the rate i'm going you never know......
Post a Comment