Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tathan at the Braves Game

I don't have any pictures, but if you watched the Braves game yesterday, (not that any of you would have), you would have seen Tathan on TV about five times. One time there was even a close up. He was front row by the Braves dugout. His friend down the street took him. He had a blast. He even got a baseball. Steve and I were jealous. ha ha. I recorded about half the game so he could see himself on TV. Every time they showed him he was dancing around or yelling something. It was pretty funny to watch. Too bad the Braves didn't win.

3 comments:

CnLAland said...

AWESOME Tathan! You're famous!! :)

Tirsa said...

That kid was meant for the movies. Have you considered finding him an agent?

Wenona said...

How exciting! He'll love having that on tape in years to come.