STUCK AT THE BOTTOM - Kaia tries everyday to climb through the railing and gets stuck every time and starts screaming. (notice the drool!) STUCK AT THE TOP - Daddy put up a new gate and she loves to look under it as she tries to escape.
Who is this guy James, your brother in law? I saw he is coming to the Roseville mission. Leslie and I have lived in Roseville for a year and a half. Tell us what ward he is serving in. Maybe he will end up in our ward (Roseville 9th Ward). We need good missionaries here. Leslie has a blog at ashbyfam.blogspot.com. Talk to ya later,
3 comments:
I swear I left a comment on this post earlier....hmmmm....I think these pics are so funny!! She is so dang cute!!
Hey Steve,
Who is this guy James, your brother in law? I saw he is coming to the Roseville mission. Leslie and I have lived in Roseville for a year and a half. Tell us what ward he is serving in. Maybe he will end up in our ward (Roseville 9th Ward). We need good missionaries here. Leslie has a blog at ashbyfam.blogspot.com. Talk to ya later,
Ben Ashby
What a CUTIE! I didn't know you had a blog! We saw you on Blaine & Tirsa's blog. Our blog is http://weberfamilyaz.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment