This is what almost every picture looked like...someone looking away, someone making faces or not smiling, and I looked a little bit psycho in all of them...
So once again I realized it was already the middle of December and I haven't even started on Christmas cards. I know I got them out last year so I must be going through phases of organization. :) If you want...You can print off this post and make it count. We really do love you all.
Well here is a recap of the year.
Steve: He is loving his primary calling this year and doesn't ever want to be released. :) He usually is flying Mon-Wed and then he's helping me at home, teaching the boys how to skateboard (they are all stoked about the skate park they found), playing tennis with friends once in a while, and is endlessly working on the squareback!
Kelli: I am insane as always. I have a plethora of things on my agenda...being mom, school, mom, babysitting, mom,YW calling, and mom again. Of course being a mom entails acting as chauffeur, nurse, teacher, ect.
Tathan: Busy kid...really into Pokemon, Bakugan, Star Wars and all the other cool boy stuff. He loves school, mostly science and he's getting pretty good at the piano.
Liam: We aren't sure about how Liam feels about school. I know he loves his teacher though and hasn't complained about going to school as much as he did last year. Liam is such a sweetie and will probably forever be a mamma's boy! (I don't mind) He has started piano also this year and he is less than thrilled.
Mettea: What can you say about a girl like Mettea! Those who know her know what I'm talking about. She is actually doing fantastic in her Pre-K class and we think she's the teachers pet. She's about a foot taller than every kid in the class and she has more personality than any 10 kids. She makes life so much more interesting!
Kaia: Spoiled. So cute we can barely stand it sometimes. Steve has an especially hard time with not giving in! It has been fun to watch how much she has learned this year. She loves singing Christmas songs and is so exited about all things Christmas. It just makes the season so much more fun to experience it through her eyes.
Have a fabulous Holiday Season and let us remember the reason for this Season and take time to reflect on the miraculous birth of our Savior and King, Jesus Christ.
MUCH LOVE....Steve, Kelli, Tate, Liam, Tea, Kaia
6 comments:
Ahhh cute picture and great update! Miss ya
I haven't even attempted a family pic this year. Bah humbug for sure! :) We can't wait to see you guys SOON!!
WEAK!!
Hahaha, wait til you get our card, you will laugh for sure!! Thanks for the update, you are one hot mamma!!
Merry Christmas to you too! Your family picture turned out nice. I loved the family update as well.
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.
Happy Holidays to you guys too. Cute pic.
Post a Comment