OK Lindsay...I'll play
Four Jobs I've Had
1. Travel Agent
2. Internet Law Coder
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Mom
Four Movies I could watch over and over (there are so many)
1. School of Rock
2.Pride and Prejudice
3.Three Amigos
4.Wedding Singer
Four Places I've Lived
1. Newnan, GA
2. El Mirage, AZ
3. Ojai, CA
4. Bloomfield, NM
Four TV Shows I Love
1. Amazing Race (tried to get on!)
2. Price is Right (tried to get on!)
3. House Hunters
4. Sienfield (still cracks me up)
Four Favorite Foods
1. Chile Rellenos from Casa de Lago (Mom also makes a grub chile relleno)
2. Maggie's Veggie Burrito/Best Burritos in the World (ventura)
3. Chips and Salsa, Chimmi, Fajita, pretty much anything Mexican
4. Cousin Vinnie's Pizza (Tybee Island) YUMMO!
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Back in Mexico!
2. In Cali on my favorite beach eating a Maggie's Burrito!
3. In bed sleeping, I almost never get to do that
4. No where. I'm loving it here!
Four Friends to Tag
All my friends.....if I have any.
No comments:
Post a Comment